Registration now open!
Date: June 23-24, 2018
Location: Etobicoke Canlan Sports Arena (Google Map)
Cost per player: $125
- Players register individually
- Teams will be built to balance skills, provide a mix of teammates and new friends
- Six teams maximum
- Each team will have a max of 12 players and 1 goalie and a minimum of 8 players and 1 goalie (Goalie spots will be confirmed via email after registration)
- Each team will play a minimum of 3 games in the round robin and top 2 teams in each pool will move onto semi finals
- One Coach
- Certified Trainer (Level 1) on site for every game
- One Assistant Coach (high school students can volunteer and get community hours)
- Two experienced refs for all games
Please note that you will be taken to a SickKids registration page where you will provide player information and then an email will be sent to you from Fighting Eagle Memorial Tournament with a PayPal link. In order to complete the registration, you will need to pay the registration fee (note that this is a registration fee and not a charitable donation).
Don’t forget to setup your personal fundraising page and help us get to our fundraising goal. Select ‘Participant Login’ and log in with your existing username and password.
Your funds raised will go to support SickKids Foundation, Dr. Gerstle’s research on using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound as an alternative to radiation or chemotherapy to destroying or reducing solid tumours, and the new SickKids campus.
Matching Gift programs: Many employers have matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. If your company has a policy you can:
1) Send your employer your personal fundraising link and request for their matching gift to be made online. This donation will automatically be attributed to your fundraising total.
2) Ask your employer to write a cheque made payable to SickKids Foundation and bring it with you to the Fighting Eagle Tournament along with your pledge form. Please note, the gift will only be attributed to your fundraising total once you have entered the donation under ‘Manage Cash and Cheques’ on your online fundraising profile and funds have been received by Fighting Eagle Tournament.
If you have any questions or are experiencing any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.